Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Review: Jeep Liberty Walker
I don't know what I would do without this walker. Since my son was born he has been overly active. About a month ago he started kicking and wanting to stand up all the time. I also thought it was so cute since I drive a Jeep Liberty; now he has a car just like Mommy!!
I was nervous when getting it first since a couple reviews I read said that it was cheaply made and parts were falling off. It has put up with a lot of use so far and we have not had any problems. It also comes with an order form for extra parts in case something does happen. The assembly was very easy. Since he was not ready to support himself on his legs we raised it to the tallest height so he could kick his legs without hitting the ground. The batteries have lasted since the first day and he uses it about an hour or more a day. With the sounds of the horn and car engine, he has transformed our living room into a city street.
Honestly, this is the best investment that we have made for him so far. It also helps that I used a 20% off coupon for babiesRus when we bought it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment