In the past 4 months I have lost the 23 pounds that I gained while pregnant. However, when I look at my stomach it looks like I am again about 3 months pregnant. Since summer is right around the bend, I have decided to get myself in gear and start working out.
I recently saw the informercial for Brazil Butt Lift during a late night feeding and it was my wake up call. I have not yet decided if that will be the routine that gets me into the bikini body that we all would love. I also felt the same way about Flirty Girl Fitness until a friend of mine said its very awkward and doesn't do anything for you.
So far my daily workout consists of crunches, squats (with the baby for some extra weight) and some arm workouts with a resistance band. Not as much as I would like to be doing but when you are trying to fit all this in while he is sleeping, doing laundry and making food... it's not as easy as you would think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment